- Sometimes manifested in decreased interest
- Appetite and energy
- Trouble concentrating
- Persistent sadness…
- Sometimes manifested in racing thoughts
- An elevated expansive or irritable mood
- Extreme anger or rage
- Grandiose beliefs
- Poor judgment.
- Click here to read more
- Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Robin Williams
- Winston Churchill
- Buzz Aldrin, the second person to set foot on the moon.
- Famous Bipolar People
- Mood stabilization is generally sought with medication . Mood stabilization can relieve suffering but does not cure or prevent relapse. Most treatments also include some form of psychotherapy.
- Clinicians offer treatments ranging from Medication and CBT to Lithium and dietary care .
- Some approaches combine medication, psychotherapy and psycho education.
Contact Len to Learn the causes, symptoms, and treatment for bipolar disorder here: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.917.3548 for Free consultation. Click here to read my full profile on Psychology Today.
Click to read: Interview with Len Ramsay On Hypomania